A pack, a color atmosphere!
5 threads Au Ver A Silk of different textures:
- Silk of Algiers: assembly of 7 strands of moderate brilliance easily separable, made with silk schappe (combed silk).
Use as a conventional wire in all needlework in 1 or more strands.
- Beaded silk: assembly of 3 twisted strands of intense brilliance, made with Pure Silk. Use in traditional embroidery, hardanger and even miniature croquet.
- Braided Metallic 4: Soft and resistant braid for all needlework.
- Gobelins silk: assembly of 2 strongly twisted strands of intense brilliance, made from Pure Silk.
- Surfine silk: assembly of 2 strands of moderate brilliance, made from silk schappe (combed silk).
Perfect for miniature embroidery and lace.
AU VER A SOIE Pack Decouverte GOBELINS/SURFINE
- AU VER A SOIE