A-Z of Thread Painting
- Product Code: B01721SPEM
- Availability: In Stock
This easy to follow guide shows all the stitches and techniques needed to create masterpieces 'painted' in thread. There are dozens of beautiful designs, each with simple instructions, a pattern and a stitch direction diagram.
The ultimate reference guides for needleworkers with amazing projects, detailed step-by-step instructions and stunning photographs. This best-selling series covering mainly embroidery but also sewing, knitting and crochet was originally published by Country Bumpkin in Australia and has now been revamped for the modern needleworker by Search Press, with a fresh new design. This comprehensive guide shows all the stitches and techniques needed for thread painting, with fully annotated step by step photographs and detailed instructions. There are then dozens of beautiful designs, clearly photographed and accompanied by a pattern, full instructions and a stitch direction diagram.
* Revamped design of a book that has sold well over many years
* Provides all the stitches and techniques needed to create masterpieces in thread
* Annotated step by step photographs for each stitch and technique
* Fully illustrated with a clear colour photograph, pattern and stitch direction diagram for each design
* Includes hints, tips and historical insight
|Edition||BC Paperback / softback|
|No. Of Pages||128|
|Publication Date||6 May 2015|
|Dimensions||210.00000000 x 228.00000000|